Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Late Stage MBA - Josh Moritz - Babson; Money Mag. Redux

A note from Babson student:


From: Paul R*
Sent: Tue 3/3/2009 10:42 AMT
To: Moritz, JoshuaSubject: Money Magazine

Josh,

I just wanted to say hello. My name's Paul R.* and I'm a Babson Fast Track student on the West Coast, in the Portland Cohort. I graduate this year.

I was waiting for a flight yesterday in the airport and flipping through Money magazine. I saw your name/article and it made me proud to be a Babson student, so I wanted to say thanks, and hello, and see how things are going for you.

I also used to work in the ad agency world, but on the PR side. I did public relations for 6 years in Philadelphia. I now am in tech sales at a company called Smarsh.

Take care, and maybe I'll see you in May at graduation if you're in the same year as me?
Regards,

Paul



*Paul asked that his name be abbreviated for privacy reasons.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Josh,

I suspect you're a blogger for Babson college. Marvelous marketing.

Late Stage MBA - Josh Moritz said...

I won't deny that I am enjoying going to Babson. Though I am a blogger for myself -- and let's make no bones about that --and that Babson is coming out looking good, so be it. Rah, rah, rah.

You never know, the honey moon may end, or it may not. Stay tuned.