Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Mad Russia Airways is Taking Off/Final MBA Project

Well, the MBA is done and I will be blogging about my experience over the last two years starting again in the next few days. It was an intense program, fun, but sometimes I really wanted to throw my computer through the window. Overall, I would recommend the experience, but more on that later.

Meanwhile, my Babson MBA team is entering our final project into the Babson Innovation Summit Contest. Please see our elevator pitch at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXdgOEY_Bas.

The more views, the higher our idea moves up in the ratings. So if you can ask your friends and family to view it and commment, that would be very helpful. Our reward is that we get to be one of the 10 finalists to pitch our ideas to a bunch of VCs. Multiple views are good!

More on the idea in a later post.

No comments: